Effective Date : 18/10/2021
- “General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)” means the European Union (“EU”) law on data protection and privacy applicable to individuals within the EU.
- “Personal Data” under the GDPR means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- “Account” means a Registered User’s optional account with the Website.
- “Customer” means any User that places a purchase through the Website, but elects to not create an optional Account.
- “Registered User(s)” means any User that has signed up for email communications; and/or created an optional Account. Registered Users may also make purchases through the Website.
- “User(s)” means all individuals that visit and access the website, including Customers and Registered Users.
- “You / Your / You’re” means User(s).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, geolocation, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal information with the third parties (vendors, agencies and businesses) that help us run our sites, our business, and retail our products. We do not sell your data. While we do not sell personal information, we may disclose to our service providers with controls such as prohibiting re-use or sale to prevent fraud, when required by law or authorities and in the event of a sale or reorganization of our company.
For example, we use Shipmonk to fulfil our orders from the Site–you can read more about how Shipmonk uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shipmonk.com/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- PINTEREST – https://www.pinterest.com/settings/privacy
- INSTAGRAM – https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
CALIFORNIA USERS’ RIGHTS
Under the CCPA, California Users have the following rights:
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold: You have the right to request that Skinlycious disclose what Personal Information of yours it collects, uses, discloses, and sells over the past 12 months.
- Right to Have Personal Information Deleted: You have the right to request that Skinlycious delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: Skinlycious does not sell Personal Information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: Skinlycious shall not discriminate against California Users for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA,please contact us through the contact information below.
Under California’s “Shine the Light Law,” California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that Skinlycious has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year by contacting Skinlycious.
EUROPEAN UNION USERS’ RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, please note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If Skinlycious, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Skinlycious goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Skinlycious may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
We use reasonable security measures that are designed to protect Personal Information in our control from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction. Please note, however, that no data security measures can be guaranteed to be completely effective. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information or other information or that it will not be accessed, viewed, or acquired by unauthorized persons.
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrolment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
When using the Site, you are obligated to inform Skinlycious of any changes to your Personal Information.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY.
The Site is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Skinlycious does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, Skinlycious takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Site or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that Personal Information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Skinlycious, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Skinlycious’s database.
CONTACT AND NOTICES.
Skinlycious Pte Ltd
1811, Geylang Bahru, #01-01, Singapore 339714