Firm & Lift Serum
An oil-free serum that has been infused with natural soy actives to firm and lift your skin. Effective and lightweight, without being too rich to cause outbreaks.
Skin Type: All skin types including sensitive skin
- Delivers a visible lift
- Firms skin
- Re-densifies skin
- Reduces lines and wrinkles
- Skin appears 5 years younger
Benefits (Specifically for acne skin)
- Prevention is better than cure. Start anti-aging early without the fear of having breakouts. This serum helps to increase collagen density from within, firming skin.
- Genistein (Soy Isoflavones) : Genistein is a natural powerful collagen booster. It stimulates production of collagen from within and slows down the breakdown of existing collagen. Liposomal form increases absorption into skin.In a study done on 20 volunteers, one side of the face was applied with Genistein and the other was not.; twice daily for a month. Results showed that the side of the face with Genistein applied has firmer, smoother and lifted skin. The side of the face with Genistein also appeared 5 years younger due to the reduced appearance of wrinkles.
- Aqua, Methyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Sodium Polyacrylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phospholipids, PEG – 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Genistein (Soy Isoflavones), Polysorbate 80, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
In-house research was conducted on the active ingredient, Genistein, used in our Firm & Lift Serum.
We use liposomal form of Genistein to increase absorption into the skin.
*In-house research conducted by third-party.
How to Apply
Apply 1 to 2 pumps of serum day and night to cleansed face in a gentle, circular motion with fingertips. Apply to whole face and neck.
Q1. Should I apply this serum before or after moisturising?
A1.If you are using SkinLYcious Hydrator Serum, you should apply hydrator serum first before you apply firm & lift serum. Hydrating your skin will help in the absorption of firm & lift serum. However, if you are using cream-based moisturisers, you should use the firm & lift serum first before you apply your cream-based moisturiser.